Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hey all!!!!!

Hey all!

I'm bursting from the seams!no, I'm not fat, just trying to express my excitement.I'm sure you're all trying to guess why?hehhehehe.Sadist is out.So, I'll leave you guessing.

Now for a commercial break:

[Hickory Daily Record] "It was supposed to be a "jack-ass" type prank," said Ken Charles Barger's (17), underage friends, whom police have withheld names because of their age. Barger accidentally shot himself to death in December in Newton, NC. Awakening to the sound of a ringing telephone beside his bed, he reached for the phone but grabbed instead a Smith &Wesson 38 Special that was placed there by friends. The unnamed friends of Barger videotaped the entire ordeal. Their statement to police read that the intention was for their friend to "pistol whip" himself but the loaded gun discharged when he drew it to his ear.

I know you want to kill me for keep you guys in suspense, but there is a reason to my madness and yours too...

Now for a commercial break:

Doctors at Portland University Hospital said an Oregon man shot through the skull by a hunting arrow is lucky to be alive and will be released soon from the hospital. Tony Roberts, 25, lost his right eye last weekend during an initiation into a men's rafting club, Mountain Men Anonymous (probably known now as Stupid Mountain Men Anonymous) in Grants Pass, Oregon. A friend tried to shoot a beer can off his head, but the arrow enteredRobert's right eye. Doctors said that had the arrow gone 1 millimeter to the left, a major blood vessel would have been cut and Roberts would have died instantly. Neurosurgeon Doctor Johnny Delashaw at the University Hospital in Portland said the arrow went through 8 to 10 inches of brain with the tip protruding at the rear of his skull, yet somehow managed to miss all major blood vessels. Delashaw also said that had Roberts tried to pullthe arrow out on his own he surely would have killed himself. Roberts admitted afterwards that he and his friends had been drinking that afternoon. Said Roberts, I feel so dumb about this." No charges have been filed, but the Josephine County district attorney's office said the initiation stunt is under investigation.

OK,here it is,cat out of the bag,you finished huffing and puffing: I'm getting my own car soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

hey guys, thanx for your inputs.and hi, chris, don't mind if I call You Chris #2?cos' have another pal who owns that name and will get terribly confused.and Sean Biggler, thanx, you're sweet.will pass on any clues or hints from myself and friends and you know:a friend of a friend's cousin's niece stories:>goodluck and ciao!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Mals said...

Hello there Jade!
Cool blog and some good cartoons!
Hello from London - Mals

3:16 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Thanks, Mals.
Glad to have made some peolpe laugh.greetings from south africa.
Ciao:>

11:19 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Hi Jade! Greatings for your blog!
I added your blog to my favorits.

I know that my english is horrible but I'm Italian...

1:00 AM  
Blogger Mals said...

Thanks Jade! Good to hear from your side! Catch you later! Afternoon! (Evening for you I guess!)-Mals :D

5:16 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

heya
don't worry johnny about your english...my italian is non- existant.and anyway,at least I can understand you:>I like your penquin.Praetoria viii: Thanx for replying.why did you pick the name praetoria?sounds mysterious or I'm just too imaginative:> cheers
ciao

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog is cool. Don't stop. This may be of interest to you to look for Architecture/Horticulture degree online Take a look, if you have a minute for Architecture/Horticulture degree online.

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker free counter
Listed in LS Blogs

TagWorld Graphics and Layouts
TagWorld Fantasy Graphics